Pauline Baynes Illustration for The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis
What’s open here in Minnesota on Christmas day?
- Sno-ho-ho! Despite the snowstorm, that some have been calling “snowmageddon”, the roads are open. Caution is advised though, as driving conditions are always dangerous when a snow emergency has been declared.
- Starbucks, depending upon your location
- IHOP and Waffle House are both open
- Walgreens is open 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Movie theaters are open
- Many restaurants, including Chinese restaurants are open
Additional links for more info:
For a list that includes ice-skating, Como Park and Como Zoo, skiing, snowbarding and snowtubing, check out this link:
Things to do in Minneapolis on Christmas day (and St. Paul too)
World News Buzz has a handy list
NPR, What’s open on Christmas Day?